The track enables students to :
- Develop analysis, problem-solving and logical thinking skills.
- Develop Self-learning skills and presentation skills.
- Learn basics of scientific research.
- Teamwork and communication skills.
- Identify the methodology of scientific inquiry and engineering design.
- Practice of systematic scientific inquiry. (Research skills)
- Practice of engineering design methodology. (Engineering design skills)
- Identify how to set up scientific research and technical writing.
- Conduct research and scientific experiments.
- Develop the student’s ability to assess his own work.
- Prepare display board for the competitions.
- Learn the rules of students safety during scientific competitions.
- Learn judging rules in local and international scientific competitions .
- Prepare students to participate in scientific competitions locally and internationally.
Each Level Duration: Twice per week, total of 16 hours. each one 2 hours